The main activities of the company are:
- Development of anodized aluminum profiles systems for the production of furniture and interior items under the “Rosla” brand for:
- The manufacture of sliding-door wardrobes;
- The manufacture of facades of cabinet furniture;
- The production of sliding suspended interior doors;
- The manufacture of wardrobe rooms, shelving, commercial furniture;
- Manufacturing mobile partitions;
- Framing furniture details;
- The manufacture of shelves;
- The manufacture of countertops;
- The production of information frames;
- Frames and supports of cabinet furniture;
- The manufacture of trade and exhibition furniture;
- Other purposes.
- Manufacture of furniture, including medical products (products are certified in accordance with GOST R).
- Delivery of profiles according to the drawings of customers, including the development of design documentation, placing for pressing with subsequent finishing with anodizing, manufacturing of parts.
- Providing services for applying protective-decorative coating of profiles by anodizing with various types of pre-treatment.
Currently, the company put into operation:
- Four modern automatic anodizing lines for aluminium profiles (made in Germany, Italy);
- Line for the treatment of aluminum profile by the method of dyeing;
- Plants for shot-blasting of profile;
- A wide range of equipment for processing anodized profiles into products and semi-finished products according to customer drawings;
- Various equipment for individual and block packaging of the profile into a polymer film;
- Modern warehouse system.
Currently, the company is introducing the technology of anodizing the aluminum profile by electrolytic interference.